Are you looking for care provided in a loving and caring family atmosphere?
All of our caregivers are carefully screened to ensure legislative standards are met. These standards are the same as those required in daycare centres.
Benefits of using the Licensed Home Child Care Program:
• LARC's Home Child Care Team Leader provides supervision and visits to ensure all safety and other standards are maintained.
• Every effort is made to accommodate most work schedules through flexible hours of care.
• Low ratios, with a maximum of 5 children, with no more than 2 children under the age of 2. Leaving more time for individual attention.
• LARC's Home Child Care Team Leader ensures that the developmental needs of each child are being met.
• Caregivers participate in ongoing training including renewal of their CPR and First Aid as required.
• LARC's Home Child Care Team Leader provides support to parents through regular communications and updates.
• Caregivers are loving, fun, and provide a stimulating program for your children.
• LARC's Home Child Care Team Leader provides programming ideas for the caregivers as well as supply the necessary resources.
• Caregivers must provide meals and snacks in accordance with Canada's Food Guide.
• LARC's Home Child Care Team Leader ensures proper equipment and toys are available.
Contact LARC's Home Child Care Team Leader,
Subsidized spaces may be available.